Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 16, Day 108 - This Girl Can



So one thing I've run into lately is the desire to amp up my workouts but the fear of looking dumb. I really want to try a group class at my gym but I've never been and I'm scared. I'm scared I won't know what I'm doing, that I won't be able to keep up, etc. I needed a little motivation to get moving in new ways and look dumb doing it. Check out this video from Sport England. It'll make you want to go sweat like a pig (swim like a whale and dance like a monkey) so you can feel like a fox.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Moe Talks A Lot said...

Ha - this is great! But seriously, go to a class. You'll love it. And no one cares if you don't know what you're doing. Likely no one will even notice. I've been around ppl who've fallen asleep in yoga, made up their own dance in Zumba and walked out of cycling (ok, that was me - holy crai cycling is hard! And maybe I was doing it wrong, but it hurt my lady parts!). But I often get a Better workout/get out of a funk by going to a class - someone else is driving your work out for a while and it's a great mental break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...