Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week 15, Day 104 - 15 lbs DOWN!



After yesterday I knew I just had to suck it up and motivate myself to get back into my routine. I woke up this morning and took the dogs on a 2.5 mile walk, then went to the gym. Honestly, 90% of what got me to the gym was wanting to know how much I weighed. I hadn't weighed myself since I was home in California, and I wasn't sure how accurate that scale was. Part of me thought I may have gained 5 lbs since I haven't been sticking to my diet, so I was prepared for that.

I ran 1.5 more miles until I realized I was ravenously hungry and then I weighed myself so I could go get some SLAB pizza! I was pleasantly surprised to see that I have lost 14.8 lbs since my journey started on October 1st. That's about a lb a week, which is my goal. If I went crazy I could probably lose two, but the plan I'm on right now seems to be working.

I'm so happy with 15 lbs down...only 55 more to go! A few people have told me that my ultimate goal of 70 lbs seems like a lot. One person even told me I don't look like I have that much to lose. Let me assure you that I do. It's all in my stomach and my boobs. But I'm not dead set on 70. I just don't want to aim low and then quit when I hit that goal...that's what would happen. If I aimed for just 30 I'd stop at 30. So my goal is 70 so if I get to like 40 lbs down and I feel good, I can stop losing so rapidly and just maintain.

The real test in my newfound motivation will be next week. I've gotta make myself be active while I'm here, even if I'm out of my routine. We'll see...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...