Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 14, Day 92 - Post-Holidays

This week I am overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude for my sweet family. I have missed being with them and it was so nice to be mostly all under the same roof this week. Coming home for Christmas has been the physical and emotional respite I truly needed.

We drove back up yesterday and I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before, so I am sick today. Do you count calories while you're sick? I'm gonna go over for sure. Oh well.

The rest of last week was fairly successful for me. Of course, we went to Knott's one day, so I found out how many calories half a funnel cake is: 600ish. You know how filling it is? ZERO. So of course I had half a burger meal and part of a bigass lollipop. Sorry, that's the only way to describe it. It's literally the size of my ass....which is smaller these days! So there's that. But because I walked a ton I was still under my calorie goal that day. Yay!

I took the dogs on 1-3 walks each day because Lola was trapped in the backyard and I felt bad for giving her no attention. Most days I just walked them because my nephews (ages 3 and 5) always wanted to come along and that was super fun. It was great to spend time with them.

I also got 3 sweet workout DVDs (Biggest Loser and 2 Jillian Michaels Shred) for Christmas so I'm gonna start doing those with Kait. We FINALLY found out that we got our house so they'll be moving in to the mother-in-law basement apartment. We'll be further away from the gym but living closer together, so our plan is to run outside and do workout videos when we can't make the trek to the gym.

Oh did I mention we're moved out but not in? Basically we're in limbo this week and staying at Matt's parent's house while they're gone to Mexico. Kait and her family are there so we'll be working out this week together.

Also, the most exciting news of all: Matt got me a personal trainer for Christmas! I'm going to find one at Gold's and start training with them once a week. I really need someone to step up my workouts, because I can't do it on my own.

Overall, I ate pretty unhealthy last week but was under my calorie counts most days except for yesterday, when I went 700 over haha. Road trip days are harrrrrrdd. I also walked the dogs a ton. This week will be just like post-Thanksgiving...lots of hard work and determination to get me back onto my healthy schedule. I already  bought all the stuff for green smoothies. I just have to get over this cold first, with the help of my DoTerra Family Physician Essential Oils Kit! Woo!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...