This post is a part of the 2013 Bucket List series, in which I tell the whole world my goals so I have to complete them. You can read the original post here. Here is an update on one of my 2013 goals:
Read all the books I got for Christmas
The only reason the fact that I finished reading a book is getting its own blog post is because it happened. And it was a miracle.
A wee little baby Christmas miracle. Also, the book was pretty good. You should read this book if...
- you have the worst memory and don't remember the order that stuff happened
- you have room in your brain for facts like how we got the Alphabet and weekends and whatnot
- you need some generational perspective
- you really really like reading about war. like, a lot of war. why is there so much war?
- you want to read an abridged, child-like account of the entire world from the beginning of time
- you're awesome
You should NOT read this book if...
- you're a genius and you already know everything
- you need to learn about stuff from 1935 - present day
- reading about war makes you sad
- you like reading about awesome female people