Monday, February 25, 2013

2013 Bucket List: Books I've Read Update



This post is a part of the 2013 Bucket List series, in which I tell the whole world my goals so I have to complete them. You can read the original post here. Here is an update on one of my 2013 goals:

Read all the books I got for Christmas

This hasn't happened yet.

Too many things.

Good thing I have a whole year to do this! Of all the goals, I've had the hardest time completing this one. I've been sitting around so much, and the other goals got me moving and motivated. This goal just doesn't fit into my life right now. Maybe in the summer when I can sit by a pool or and need something to do, this will get done.

Right now, this is what my reading list looks like:


What are you reading?


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...