Saturday, March 2, 2013

Texas Bound



I'm going to Texas next week for a week! We'll be in Dallas / Ft. Worth for a conference. I realize that a lot of time will be spent in a huge conference rooms at our hotel, but I want to get a feel for Texas while I'm there. I don't know anything about Texas, besides what I learned from Hope Floats and Miss Congeniality (thanks for that, Sandra Bullock). So I'm on the quest for some "authentic" Texas experiences. Anyone who has been there, can you help me out? What should I do while I'm there? I researched some stuff. I know for sure I want to get some BBQ, go to some art museums, and spend some time outside. After that, I'm kind of lost.

I don't know what half these words mean...but I might have to try some of this anyway.

Is this a thing?

Help!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...