Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Color


I am seriously crushing on Design Seeds. It's a website where you can search for pre-made color palettes for any mood, room, design, or party your pretty little head can think of. You can even search for a specific color, and palettes with that color in them will pop up! 

It's funny how certain color combinations can recall a memory or a person. When I see lime green I automatically think, Weezer's green album. Blue has my mom written all over it. Here are some of my favorites:



  




I think I'm all about bright reds and blues right now because this winter has been so grey. I keep wearing crazy colors to work, and my boss has commented that my outfits feel so fresh and that the colors make her happy. Color is a wonderful thing. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...