Monday, November 12, 2012

The Princess and the Pea


When I was little, my mom called me the princess and the pea because I was picky. What can I say, I liked things exactly how I liked them! I distinctly remember picking out three or four outfits every day after seeing the one she picked out for me, because I wouldn't know what I wanted until I saw it. I wouldn't wear wool or things with tags on them because they made me itchy. Etc, etc.

Fast forward 20 years, and my husband is probably starting to feel how my mom felt when I was growing up. Although I grew out of the 3-4 outfits routine, I have to have the bed sheets a certain way to be able to sleep. I'm a picky eater. I made him look at a few more apartments than he would have liked because I needed to feel that spark with an apartment before we could sign a lease. Etc, etc.

I don't know what made me this way, but I guess by now, it is what it is. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...