Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Frank Warren and the Hardins

Ok, so when Matt's mom asked me to come teach the kids at home school, I was honestly a little freaked out and scared. But now that I have gotten into planning it, I'm super excited to teach them tomorrow about art! Bah!!! 

In other news, I am going to see Frank Warren's lecture about PostSecret tonight at Utah State with some friends. So many exciting things going on...I just realized that I already posted about that last night, but I'm SO ready. I have been following PostSecret for a few years now and think it's such a cool social art experiment. People who aren't artists make meaningful works that connect with the people around them. It's so brilliant...

I will most likely post about this AGAIN tomorrow after both events have happened, so beware...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...