Sunday, April 5, 2009

As Of Late

So here's what's been goin down lately.

After a day and a half off, I realized I had a four day weekend. It has been so nice. I taught the Hardins/Christiansens on Thursday about social art, collages, and careers in art. They were so welcoming and I had a lot of fun with them. On friday Matt and I had the whole day to hang out. We wanted so badly to do something outdoorsy, but it was pouring rain and snow outside, so we had a movie marathon instead. FYI, Son of Rambow...more of an indie film than a funny movie. Then we went to CPK and had one of the best meals of my life. SOOOOOOO GOOD, and super expensive. Thank you to Mom and Dad for giving me a gift card for Christmas! There's nothing better than buying a delicious meal with "free money."

In other news, my brother Brian is engaged. Him and his fiancee, Melissa, are so cute. I'm very happy for them, and excited to drive down to California the week after I get back from Italy to see them get married!! WOO!

In OTHER news, it's conference weekend. Since my roommates aren't keen on paying for cable, I invited myself over to Maureen's house to watch it. She graciously accepted and has fed me delicious food all weekend. We've been playing sudoku, scrabble, cooking, and eating our hearts out.

Matthew is now here and I am cutting this post off early.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Son of Rambo is hilarious and I can't believe you didn't like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...