Monday, April 20, 2009

Because We Can Can CAN!

Since I have come to the conclusion that finals are meant to demean, degrade, and diminish all my self esteem, I have decided to say, "screw you, finals!" and have some FUN before I leave in six days. Here is what I have done and plan to do with the rest of my time in Provo with all my loved ones (A lot of them are firsts for me):

-go to two hot springs two weeks in a row
-hike for the first time since Jacob Lake 
-skinny dip in the dark (first time) CHECK!
-get proposed to via taco bell sauce packets
-get locked out of my car AND my apartment, leading to a bathroom window break in the size of a large plate, only to have Matt knock down the shower bar and have my roommate walk in with her headphones in wondering what's going on.
-drive to and from Rexburg in one day on a whim because we wanted Jeannette to spend a night with us.
-go to The Italian Place for the first time (ghetto but delicious)
-go bowling with my lovers 
-cruise Orem with the windows down 
-have my own room for the first time in a while
-shop til I dropped with Mom, Ken, and Maureen for everything under the sun (wedding clothes, baby stuff, italy stuff)
-get refused from J-Dawgs because the weather was so nice and hot-doggy that they actually ran out of hot dogs.
-wash my brand new retractable 2GB USB disc in my PANTS! Now it is like a small mentally challenged child...

Here is what I plan to do!
-go sunbathing/fishing/studying tomorrow with Matt and Enoch in a canoe on Utah Lake, because, let's face it..the library is depressing, and people whisper so loud they might as well be talking..They're like bees.
-go swimming in the hot weather!!! Only the best...
-sleep naked in my room now that my roommate's gone
-read up on Italy so I don't look like a dunce when I get there
-eat as much American food as I can
-go stargazing
-pay thousands of dollars on necessary but unwanted items

Pin It!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I literally laughed out loud at the -sleep naked in my room now that my roommate's gone- Bahahaha!

Chelsea said...

I liked the part about you washing your USB in your pants.
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...