Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Answer to my prayer

The more I write in this blog, the more I realize God's hand in my life. That in an of itself is such a blessing and comfort to me. I have been praying so hard to make friends in my study abroad class. Seeing as I am not good with new people when I don't have a wingman, and am quiet when I'm tired (usually during that class at 4pm), I haven't really met anyone. Well, my prayers came true today when I found out who I'm living with the month in Florence when we have apartments. The girls are really cool and I can already tell that we're going to be good friends. The second I saw their names next to mine I thanked God...seriously. I prayed for good friends when I went to Jacob Lake, and now they're the best friends I've ever had. And a lot of them. What a blessing. It's just a testimony to me that God really listens to every miniscule thing that you're worried about. To me, making good friends was something I needed help with from God. And I have the assurance now that it's going to happen. God answers prayers...even the baby ones!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...