Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Things To Get You Excited For Summer




Well, we made it to Texas. We've been to a few museums, ate some authentic Texas BBQ, and are about to go see the world's only twice-daily cattle drive. Tourists.

Being in Texas and feeling the sun again has made me so excited for summertime. This summer should be pretty great, because we are planning some fun trips; like our Floride roadtrip, Bahamas cruise, and maybe even a move to New Zealand when their summer comes around??? Who knows. All I know is that I need a beach and I need it now. So here's a quick list of my 6 favorite things about summer:

the beach
fresh fruit
hanging out in your swimsuit
drinks on drinks
the sun returns
But my absolute favorite thing about summer is the feeling in the air that life is a party... What do you love most about summer?


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...