Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2013 Bucket List: January Workout Recap


I did it! I made my goal for the first month. Granted, it was only two weeks, but I still made (and even exceeded) my goal of 170 minutes. 

I think it's pretty reasonable to ask myself to work out three times a week. And since I'm getting back into it, I'm letting myself count really physical days at work. 

For example, last month we were putting up a show. I was walking around the museum all day, lifting heavy pieces of art and pushing carts around. I came home at the end of the day physically exhausted. That counts for 30 minutes in my book. Maybe once I become too legit to quit, it won't count anymore. But for now, I'm giving myself reasonable goals. 

Part of the reason I'm sharing my workout history with you guys so I have some accountability. But I'm also really curious about how other people workout (how often, what activities, what gets you motivated). Please share in the comments section!  


Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...