Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 Bucket List: Cruise Savings Update



This post is a part of the 2013 Bucket List series, in which I tell the whole world my goals so I have to complete them. You can read the original post here. Here is an update on one of my 2013 goals:


Save enough money for a summer cruise



To see the first cruise update post, go here. 


We have paid off the last of our debt (YES!) and bought the cruise already. Now we're saving up for our flight there and a hotel. A few weeks ago we thought we were going to tack on going to Costa Rica to see our brother and his family while they live there, but we just don't have the money for that. Not fun news, but I'm ok with it because we still get to go on an awesome cruise.

One of my gifts for Christmas was a subscription to Oprah Magazine. I guess Matt got the hint when I posted it on one of my gift guides haha. It finally came, and I immediately ran to snuggle in bed and read the whole thing from cover to cover in one sitting. Something about reading O makes me feel better about life...that B just gets me. Anyway, I read in O that the excitement of planning a trip really early can last for months. And boy, am I feeling that right now. We've been planning this for so long, and every time I sit down and look at pictures I feel a lot better about living in tundra.

So, planning a trip far in advance can help you get through the winter! Try it!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...