Thursday, January 24, 2013

2013 Bucket List: NEW GOAL!

This post is a part of the 2013 Bucket List series, in which I tell the whole world my goals so I have to complete them. You can read the original post here. Here is an update on one of my 2013 goals:

I feel like I'm far enough in my current goals that I can add another one to the list.

I have been feeling very sluggish lately. Plus, my clothes are starting to fit weird. Time to get back on the fitness wagon. I have started to cook healthier meals, but I need to do the physical activity, too. To motivate myself, I have created a goal that will make me visually represent how often I work out (or do activity at work that could replace working out).

I will be posting a monthly workout recap calendar to share my goals and progress. Hopefully, I will reach my goals each month and reward myself with something awesome. (Maybe you guys can help me figure out a good reward).

Here's an example of what the calendar will look like.



Once these goals are completed, I'll probably add a few more goals to the list. If you would like to join me in the 2013 Bucket List Challenge, please put a link of this post in your blog, then comment on it so I know you're in!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...