Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Worrying


I'm a natural worrier. I always have been! I have a hard time sleeping at night because I could stay up worrying for hours if I let my brain run wild. I worry about stuff that doesn't even make sense, like the car not starting in the morning. Or child actors and what their mothers were thinking. Or when to start a family. Or the zombie apocalypse. Whenever I start to worry too much, I think of a quote my dad always used to say: 

Worrying is like a rocking chair; it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Charity Z said...

I'm with you on the child actor thing. They always seem so messed up- was it really worth it?

Kellie said...

It does not, my friend. It does not.

Rebecca and Cody said...

Amen. Just not that part about zombies. But I am with ya on the natural worrier thing. Glad to know I'm not alone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...