Monday, November 26, 2012

How I feel on a day off from work



Am I the only one who likes being home more than being outside? I work crazy hours sometimes, which means I get days off in the middle of the week. Normal people might use those days to run errands or go to the gym, or see people or even go outside, but not me! A day off for me means waking up when I'm ready to wake up, blogging, reading, catching up on TV shows and not putting a bra on.  

What can I say, I love being at home! I need that time to rejuvinate and prepare myself to be at work for the rest of the week.

I realize that days like this won't last forever. I feel like I've caught a magical unicorn. There is no homework to stress over, and no kids to take care of yet. I do my work at work, and the days off are  magical stress-free days that I know will go away soon. So I'm relishing them!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...