Monday, October 1, 2012

Why I Blog

I've had a blog for a long time, but have recently been a blogging machine! My number one reason for blogging is to update my now quadrupled family on our life together. I suddenly have a lot more family than I used to, and the family I came with keeps telling me they never hear from me! So here are our updates in one nice little place :)

Hardin family reunion. This is like 1/10 of the new cousins I have! I love it! 


I am also blogging as an attempt to help a future-sister out 40 or 100 years from now. Consider this proactive family history. I want my kids and grandkids to be able to come back to this blog and read the inner-workings of my mind. I don't just want to be another name on the family history tree. I want to leave something behind to be understood.

The third reason I am a blogging machine is because writing down thoughts somehow solidifies them in my mind. It helps me figure out my opinion on things. It's like teaching a child. You never understand a concept so much as when you've tried to break it down for a four-year-old.

So that's why you'll be seeing and reading a lot more from me.


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...