Sunday, September 30, 2012

Celebrity Heaven

Here's a list of famous people I think I would be best friends with if we both died and went to Heaven:


By the way, my personal version of Heaven includes a perfect night's sleep, zero-calorie food, and teleportation.


Tina Fey


Tina Fey, for my generation, is the original funny girl. She started saying what the average woman was thinking, on Prime Time! And she's doing it with style. If I were deserted anywhere, I would read her book 1,000 times in a row instead of going all Survivor Man and trying to stay alive. I would read her book instead and wait to get rescued. It's that funny.



Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear

I would love them to make over my wardrobe, if not my entire life. I also enjoy their ability to give honest criticism with love. They found a way to give fashion a soul, so they should probably deserve an Olympic Gold Medal or maybe a nice lunch with the Pope or something. 





Joseph Gordon-Levitt



The man survived 3rd Rock From The Sun and moved on to be the most lovable sexy hipster nerd in Hollywood. One more word: Looper. Enough said.


Amy Poehler


Baby Mama.



Emma Stone
Homegirl's got some talent, which is a rare thing for our generation! In a world where Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian can get famous for nothing, Emma Stone is taking one for the badass team. 


I would also ask her exactly what it's like to kiss this guy: 






Michael Scott


Not Steve Carrell. Michael Scott. I would try so hard to get him out of character, like those annoying Americans at Buckingham Palace. I'd be that person. I would have no shame. I would set him up so good for That's What She Said jokes that he would want to come back to The Office for 10 more seasons. I would do it. I would.




Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...