Monday, June 25, 2012

Why I Love

Yesterday after church, Matt napped and I tried to nap. I ended up watching The Office then getting caught in a Wikipedia hole trying to find out why Steve Carrell left the show. And then I baked muffins. And then it was time to get up to go to dinner.



Gentle nudge...nothing. A little push...groan. Another push, another groan. And then he sucked all the air in the room into his lungs then let out a HUGE sigh as he stretched his entire body to the other side of China. And then he turned over to me and started muttering a Killers song in a made-up language...in falsetto. Eyes closed, body flailed onto mine in tired desperation, bumpin to the music. Just half-asleep, rockin out. 

I fell in love all over again.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...