Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Middle

People's middle names intrigue the crap out of me. It's interesting that everyone has to live with what their parents picked for them before or at birth. The unexpected ones are the most amazing, because they're always endearing. It's like you know a little secret about that person that anyone could know but never asks. I respect people who give their children unique names, and it's better if they're weird. I also really like making up middle names for people I don't know very well. I feel like it brings us closer in some way. I am a freak.
Pin It!

2 comments:

paislea said...

hahhahahhah. i love this post. it's rad. my friend is naming her baby Peyton Tajma. I LOVE that middle name. It's gorgeous!

but mine is: paislea elyse carlson.

hope you enjoyed that! ;)

hope you're having a good day!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Lanna said...

So what's my middle name? I'm sure you could come up with something MUCH more interesting that was was given to me by my unimaginative parents. Granted, they did give me a pretty "abnormal" first name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...