Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Worth it.

Adjusting to life without someone always takes some time. I only let myself consciously think about Matt when I get a letter from him. If I think about him all the time, I will always be depressed that he is gone. That isn't good for anybody.

These past few weeks have been pretty good. I have been to yoga classes, seen old friends, started babysitting my nephew twice a week, and have started going to FHE haha. And the days I get letters from him make the wait worth it. He is doing so well in the MTC; he loves his district, the Gospel, and the temple. He loves where he is, and I can already sense a change in him. He even sent me some pictures to prove how great a time he's having! My favorite part of the note he sent me was this:

"I do love you my dove, you're the prize at the end of this mission race! The light at the end of the tunnel, even though the tunnel rocks...You make me happy, and the Plan of Salvation makes me happy because of you."

Two years really isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, especially with letters like that to look forward to.

Some Facebook advice:

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...