Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh Balls


I have insomnia.
I finally bought some art books today.

Matt and I got to spend a day together without me having to go to work.



He shopped with me, we did errands, went to CPK, and watched Living Legends cuz Schteef was in it.



I'm going strong on my 365 photo challenge.
It's only been 11 days but I've already learned a lot.



www.kellierowlandladybeast.blogspot.com
I'm also making a website on Wix.




Anyone wanna teach me html?
Jeannette and I are going to Portland on Wednesday to scout out jobs and apartments for the summer.

(courtesy of Mr. Ron Linn)

I am beyond words excited.
Life is good.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

...going to Portland and stopping in Rexburg? Lovely. See you Wednesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...