Sunday, December 27, 2009

So Maybe...

So maybe one summer was the most awful summer of my life.
So maybe the next summer, I vowed to make it the best summer of my life.
So maybe that next summer, I went to Jacob Lake, and it was the best and worst decision I ever made.
So maybe I fell in love that summer.
So maybe the next summer I decided to never have another awful summer ever again.
So maybe I went to Italy.
So maybe this summer I'm not going to sit around and pout (too much) about having a missionary.
So maybe this summer I am going to move to PORTLAND, OREGON with two best friends.
So maybe this summer will be even more awesome.
So maybe this summer will help me forget about loneliness.
So maybe this summer will be another for the record-books.
So maybe this summer I will have an adventure.
So maybe I will get out on my own.
So maybe my travel bug will keep growing.
So maybe time will fly.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Let's go let's go let's go go go go gogogogogogogogogogogogo. RIGHT NOW.

Let's make this thing happen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...