Thursday, November 26, 2009

You Guessed It

For the past month I have been struck by moments of profound gratefulness for certain things in my life. Today is the day to share those thoughts! What am I especially grateful for this year?

In no particular order:

That Agnes still runs and I don't have to take the bus everywhere.
Finally feeling at home in Provo
The Atonement
The opportunity to go to Italy
Having Matt in my life
Cool parents
A supportive and loving family
An education
Life-altering friends
Matt's family being my surrogate while I'm away from home
Experiences that make me grow
Two good roommates (again, finally!)

Seriously, this has never happened like this before. This whole month I have had to literally stop and acknowledge the immense feeling of gratitude for each one of these things in my life. The moments were fleeting, but the feelings endure. Life is good. God loves us. Happy Thanksgiving.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Naazju said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Kellie! I'm glad that there's so much to be grateful for this year and I hope you can continue to see His hand in all things. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...