Wednesday, October 14, 2009

News

I have not been able to kiss Matthew for a week because I am sick (again). Shouldn't there be a law against not being able to show affection to someone you love?!

In other news, Nie Nie is awesome.

In other other news, I realized today that even though life is crazy, I am majoring in something that I love, and the craziness is worth the knowledge I have gained. Art Ed is the best major. Period. (In my opinion...)

In other other other news...my apartment has cable. And that is the best news of all. Except this...

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Naazju said...

Clark and I got sick last Thursday with completely not related illnesses and he has refused to stop kissing, although I've made sure it's only pecks. So . . . that's the middle ground, if you wanted to know. :D

Becky Green said...

i like this. sorry abou the sickness.. hope you're better by now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...