Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ooh Baby, I think I love ya, from head to toe

I've been a busy bee lately. Here's what's been going on.

I threw a baby shower for my sister. That baby needs to come OUT already! We can't wait til August 27th.

I've been working a lot at the A La Card kiosk in the mall. It's nice to be making my own money.

Still going to school. There are no pictures for this because school is boring.

We had an impromptu mocktail party at my house when Jeremiah came to visit.

We play a lot of poker.

Steve threw Amy a Mexican Fiesta for her 21st birthday.

Matt and I helped our good friend Steve propose to his Amy.

I hiked Stuart Falls up Provo Canyon with Matt's family. Love them.

Matt and I went on a real date to Carrabba's (the place we had our FIRST date). Our 1 year anniversary is on August 1st. 

We went swinging (one of my fravorite things to do).

Jeannette and her roommate/twin Katelyn/Kaitlyn are in town for a few days. AWESOME sleepovers, lounge-days, soccer-stalking, mocktails, barbeques, swimextravaganzas, and receptions of our Jacob Lake friends are the result.

Matt and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary on Saturday. My birthday is on Sunday (21st baby) and I expect Matt will plan something awesome like he always does.

That is all. No pictures yet because I'm lazy.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Sounds awesome! John and I got our invitations at A La Card. I think the sample is still up at the kiosk. We were excited to see it up there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...