Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th: Leaps and Bounds.

Us with a monk. Yes...a monk.
Awesome street artist.

Why hello hello. Nothing big to tell today, except...can we take a moment to recognize what an improvement this Saturday is from last Saturday? Last week I was pretty much dying in my bed, sad and alone, and today I went out all day and shopped! With good health! I really appreciate that so much. Anyway, I shopped around today with my roommates, worked on my typography project for 3 hours, went to dinner with the roommates and Amber, and went on a walk with Amber. We ran into a Monk Rock concert! YEah...that's right. In front of one of the elaborate churches, they had a full-blown, modern, ROCK concert...and a monk was the lead singer. We just stood there and were like...what? As always, I made a video and will post it later. I'm such a bum.

The kids are going out clubbing tonight. I DEFINITELY am not feeling that, so I came to an internet cafe to catch up on the CTC and my family. I talked to some awesome people tonight, as in: Amy, Steve, Matt, Wistie, my mom, dad, aunt, and grandma Mata!!!! Man I miss those voices. It was so nice to catch up. I never realized how connected I stay through the internet. I feel like I'm dying if I go a day without it. That's so sad, but it's true. And I'm not going to deny it...I think I like it?

At this point, it's been almost 3 weeks exactly. And I have a month left, so I'm almost half way through. Now hasn't that gone fast? Some days I wish it would go faster because we have some AMAZING plans for when I get back to Provo. And Brian and Melissa's wedding is the weekend after that! Man, CTC...get ready for some FUN! Also I'm really excited that most of us will be in the same ward this summer. I guess all of us that are in Provo. I'm so ready. Being here, among other things, has made me really appreciate how great of friends you guys really are. Also, welcome home Amy. Also Matt, I loved the letter. Also Steve, why didn't I call you sooner? Missed you tons. Still do. Also I feel lame for missing you all so much. Also I'm pretty sure this is considered rambling. Also I'm alone in an internet cafe like a loser on a saturday night because I missed you all so much. Also there's a creepy Indian dude here. Also the guy that runs it is really nice. Also I'm out of alsos. Except one more: Also I love you all.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Internet! Your timing today was perfect. It was so great to hear your voice and talk to you. So nice that you got to talk to the rest of the family too. Mata was thrilled. Have a good Sabbath! Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...