Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some people write their stories with ink and a ballpoint pen. But I'll use the rubber on my shoes til my story ends.

Things are in full swing for my study abroad. I've been to two classes so far, and have learned about everything from flights to how not to get robbed by Italian pickpockets. My mom, grandma Fahey, and aunt Judy are coming to visit after the semester's done, which is really exciting. They all love doing all that culturey stuff that I love to do, so it should be nice to have some girl time. My first time in Europe! BAH, I'm freaking out...

Today was pretty warm and sunny (or so it seemed), so Matt and I bought some fried chicken from Smith's, packed up the mocktail mix, some blankets, and our Dora the Explorer and Spiderman kites and headed to the park for a picnic. Man, I have been looking forward to spring for months, it seems, and it's finally creeping its way in! I love spring!!! It's warm enough to start spending time outdoors, but not sweltering hot. I cannot WAIT to do spring activities again like camping, swimming, going on walks, playing at the park, and cruising around in shorts with the windows down listening to a song they only play in SPRING!!!!

Can you guys tell that I'm excited for SPRING?!?!?!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I'm excited for spring tooooo!
I've been trying to trick my FHE group into a picnic for a week now.
You're so lucky that Matt will picnic with you :)

laksdjfkasjklfajsdl!!!!!

Naazju said...

Amen to the warm weather activities. And I'm *so* jealous you're going to Europe! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...