Friday, March 27, 2009

Application

So I've been trying to apply that rule I blogged about a few posts ago...about how people are only as happy to see you as you are to see them. I've had some good progress! 

We talked about hard work yesterday in institute. It's so true, that if you want results, you have to work for them! I like what's come out of this a lot. I'm not as bitter towards annoying people and try to understand everyone on a deeper level. Because it's true that everyone you meet is probably having a hard time underneath the surface. 

People I never thought I would enjoy the company of, I ended up having really good conversations with. I am so grateful for the ability the Lord has given us to change ourselves. Improving myself makes me happier, and helps me appreciate the people I have around me.

In other news, I taught my last lesson today for my art observation class at Salem Hills High. I stressed and freaked out about it last night, and everything ended up smooth. It was assembly schedule, so instead of getting there an hour early, we were like an hour and 45 minutes early. So we had time to set up the video camera, figure out the powerpoint and the elmo, even eat some delicious hawaiian haystacks, and prepare for our lesson! And then class was only an hour long instead of 1.5 hours...which was also a blessing. The only thing that comes to mind with that is, "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." I need to stop worrying and just prepare and things will be okay!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...