Thursday, February 12, 2009

Small, small world

Everyone I have met in the past four years has said this exact same thing when they see me taking my shoes off: "Oh, you have KB socks from Costco, too? I love them!" (edit: every GIRL I have met has said that.)

I think there is some unwritten girl code that has the following agenda:
-all women must wear KB socks and convert those who don't yet know the error of their ways.

We are all connected, my lady friends...even if you didn't know it.

Kell Bell out.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Erin said...

FYI: I haven't ever said that to you and I don't wear KB socks. But after reading this I am going to go buy some :)

Kellie said...

you should. they're like walking on clouds. while wearing a hot prom dress. and eating your favorite ice cream. all rolled into one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...