Sunday, December 21, 2008

Roses in December

Here's my new blog. I can't believe I caved in, but now that the initial blow has been softened by time, let's move on to more interesting things. Let's get you caught up. 

I am in my third year at BYU and majoring in Art Education. I just finished an education internship at the Springville Museum of Art, where I learned a lot about the inner workings of an art museum and that I do not want to work at a small museum anytime soon. The people there were great and I might do another internship in the summer that actually counts towards my college credit. The next big step in my life is to go on an Art and Design study abroad this spring in Italy. My heart was set on London, but Italy just fell into my lap and actually fits my major much better, so it's a blessing. I am so excited to go to Europe for the first time! I will be living there for six weeks, so if anybody has advice about Italy, I'd love to hear! I have a wonderful boyfriend named Matt. We met at Jacob Lake this summer and have been dating ever since. Matt goes on a mission next February, and we're planning on making the most out of the time we have left together before he leaves. He is the best thing in my life! The thing that I have noticed most lately is no matter how hard my trials are, they were meant for me; in the midst of winter, God always sends me roses to remind me that He is watching over me and loves me. This blog is to help me record that recognition of the blessings in my life that overshadow the trials tenfold. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

wistie said...

hooray kellie! congrats on the blog. well written i might add.

Stephen said...

Hooray for blogs! You have inspired me to update mine....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...