Saturday, June 29, 2013

Airbnb Wanderlust: New Zealand


Airbnb Wanderlust is a series of posts dedicated to real homes rented out to tourists by real people across the globe, found on airbnb.com by yours truly. Most places will be under or around $100 a night. That way, if you actually want to go there, you could hypothetically save up enough money in the near future to do so. Let the adventure begin! 

New Zealand has been at the top of my travel list for a long time. It feels like the perfect mix of exotic plus comfortable. Matt and I have a dream to move there someday soon for a whole year! Wouldn't that be fun? He could be a fishing guide and I would, I don't know...grow a garden or something. Paradise. 

I stumbled across this little guest house and instantly fell in love. It has a great view and some serious style. I would eat every single meal out on that deck table, and probably be glued to the outdoor fireplace at night. 

Have you ever thought of moving to a country for an extended period of time? I'd love to hear your stories.

















Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...