Friday, June 28, 2013

Airbnb Wanderlust: Chico, CA



Airbnb Wanderlust is a series of posts dedicated to real homes rented out to tourists by real people across the globe, found on airbnb.com by yours truly. Most places will be under or around $100 a night. That way, if you actually want to go there, you could hypothetically save up enough money in the near future to do so. Let the adventure begin! 

Holy Hannah, I want to live here all summer. I would probably sleep outside by the outdoor kitchen and that pool, muttering about Matt's perfectly-grilled steaks and that tiki hut in my dreams. It's a two-bedroom guest-house in Chico, California, and the owner (who lives in the front house) owns daschunds. Like, a lot of them (I think). I would just lay in the grass all day, surrounded by scurrying daschunds, and it would be worth the 100 bucks a night. So worth it.















Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...