Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Got It From My Momma



It's Mother's Day! In honor of my Momma, here are a few awesome things about her:

1) She is patient, kind, she is basically the epitome of charity and love.

2) She taught me to love music, art, reading and learning.

3) She loves to travel and visit me wherever I go so she can "have a visual" when she talks to me on the phone.

 3) She is an amazing cook and loves to share recipes and feed people.

4) She showed me how to love God and the Gospel.

5) She stayed up late with me and sat in a lot of doctor's waiting rooms a lot when I was a kid.

6) She is a great listener and friend.

7) Everyone I know loves her.

8) She loves my father and our family immensely.

9) She is constant.

10) The older I get, the more I realize how awesome it is that I am half her. 

I love you, Momma! Happy Mother's Day! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...