Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Most Epic Road Trip



One of my favorite things about Matt is that he loves to cook as much as I do. He also loves watching food shows with me. We're all about Chopped, Iron Chef America, No Reservations, Worst Cooks in America, and DD+D. If we're scanning, and one of those is on, it's game over. (A way better compromise to my HGTV or his fishing shows). 

I found this website that tells you every restaurant featured on said cooking shows, categorized by state, show, and even city. 

And now my dream is to plan a crazy road trip and eat at some amazing dives on the way. 

Or wouldn't it just be fun to explore the restaurants in the state you live in? 

...JUSTKIDDING they already have a road trip planner. Dream. Come. True.





Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...