Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Checkin Out The Chan-Chan Man!







My older teenage brother used to watch FRIENDS 

all. 
the. 
time. 

I remember being around 8 and trying to sneak half an episode before my mom caught me and told me to go to bed. I was too young for the humor and was forbidden to watch it. Therefore, I HAD THE DESIRE TO WATCH IT EVEN MORE. I didn't get any of the jokes, but I knew I liked Rachel and just had to see what Chandler would say next. 16 years later and I have probably seen every episode twice, and still put down the remote when I see those reruns. I still get emotional when Ross thinks he and Rachel were on a break. I cried when the last episode aired. Chandler is still adorable. My husband is even starting to think it's funny.

 And look! I found a magical unicorn of FRIENDS awesomeness! I've never seen outtakes from the show before! Enjoy. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...