Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Things I Love: An Inviting Living Room



one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten


When I was little, I could sit and watch HGTV for hours. I loved watching designers decorate a space to make it look completely different. It almost seemed like magic. I wanted to be them. I actually looked into going to design school before I decided to go to BYU. Once I realized BYU's interior design program was kaput, I kind of gave up on that dream. Looking at these pictures makes me wish I hadn't. 

There's something so satisfying about a living room that hits the right chord of personal, comfortable, and interesting. My favorite is number four, Kate Spade's living room. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...