Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter Workout: 5 Ways To Get Moving Indoors


I don't know about you, but I am having the hardest time getting motivated to workout this winter. Last winter, I had a lot of free time and was excited to look smokin' hot for Matt when he returned from his mission. This year I'm pretty sure I have found every excuse in the book to not weather the frozen tundra and get my butt to the gym. 

I figured if I can't muster up the energy to get to the gym, I'm gonna have to start working out in my apartment. So here are some videos/tips to help you me get moving. I tried out (most of) them and I already feel more energized, happier, and excited to be healthy.

1 // JOG.FM 2 // The World's Fastest Workout  3 // The Five Minute Workout 4 // The Earn Your Shower Workout* 5 // 25 At Home Exercises


*50 jumping jacks
5 pushups
20 crunches
20 mountain climbers
30 second plank
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...