Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites


It's finally Friday! Raise your hand if you're having a hard time transitioning from vacation to the real world! I know I am... Time for Friday Favorites!

This picture of Woody and Tom Hanks melts my heart, y'all.


If you're a die-hard Parks and Recreation fan (AND a Pinterest fan) like me, you're going to love Tom's Rent-A-Swag board.

An old art school friend of mine is now a fancy dancy graphic designer in New York. She just helped design this site, Live in the Grey, a website dedicated to helping people do what they love and love what they do.

Another art school friend (who is also, coincidentally, a graphic designer) posted this article she wrote on how to find your creative muse. Not just for graphic designers, my friends. 

I like the idea of having a travel wall where you can see all the places you've been. I've been to the Bahamas, Mexico, Italy, France, Canada and a few states in the US. Where have you been? This would probably inspire me to travel more so I could fill up my wall!

Speaking of travel, here's a free printable of a map of the USA.

Man I am already counting down the days to summer since the weather in Provo has been in the NEGATIVES. Who even does that? Come on, weather. You are drunk. Get it together. This pool disguised as a pond, with a TRAMPOLINE for a diving board sounds like my idea of a good time!

I am loving this wedding, especially the cake.

Have a great weekend!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...