Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favorites











Happy Friday! We are down in Arizona with Matt's family, riling up children like nobody's business and eating way too much food. This is my first holiday as an official spouse, and I'm having a great time! It helps to know your husband's family four years before you're married. No nerves, just fun. There are almost 30 people under one roof, which I love! And we went hiking after Thanksgiving lunch (a first, but it definitely makes room for Thanksgiving dinner). 

We were planning on driving up today to be in our best friends' wedding, but we have had some car trouble. Getting a car repaired on Black Friday looks like it's going to be a daunting task, so we will be staying here for a couple more days instead of driving back up. We are sad to miss our friends' wedding! But at least we get a few more days of family time. 

You guys know I have been all up in Christmas's business since Halloween ended. I still have a few more gift guides scheduled, but today is devoted to things I love. I'm channeling my favey faves, Oprah, and her favorite things. Right now I'm loving on bold pops of red, cuddling weather, and simple decorations. Here you go! 
















































The art of lighting a Christmas tree.

Have you heard of the sound wave braceletYou record yourself saying something, send it to the company, and they make a bracelet, representing the sound wave of it.

This website lets you upload any picture and turn it into a coloring page. I wish I could still get away with doing this in church.


I don't know why, but I don't crave baked goods like most people I know. This sounds like the perfect holiday treat to me!

It's almost time to start the official countdown to Christmas! This website has 34 ways to make an advent calendar.





Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...