Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reality TV

Admit it, there is at least one reality show out there that you die over. Watching the cray crays on reality tv is my sick way of validating my life choices. It goes something like this:

Unsure about how life is going. 
Turn on tv. 
Find a juicy reality show with bizarre drama.
Watch it for ten minutes. 
Immediately feel better because my life doesn't resemble Snooki's/ I wasn't raised by Honey Boo Boo's Mom/ I am not mocked publicly by others.
Feel awesome. 
Go on with day.

(I have to admit, though..this girl's got swagger)


I know this is a sick habit to have, but I can't help it. It's a disease

But if I ever got the guts to make it onto the small screen, I would most def be on THE VOICE!!!

This. Is. The. Voice! 




I would come up with some way to highlight an amazing life trial that was overcome through song.

I would look endearingly and physically shocked if one or four judged picked me for their team, but 
keep singing like nothing happened.

I would deliberate for entire minutes if I had to choose a judge.

I would be so heartwarming they would use a shot of me singing in highlight reels.

I would pick Christina just to make Blake mad. 

And I would definitely become so famous as a result of the show that I would honor Cee Lo Green by walking around with a bird on my head for the rest of my life.

Ok, maybe not the last one. But I'd definitely consider it.


If you had the chance, which reality show would you try out for?


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...