Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm pretty good at reading people. I can read people's motive behind things; I can almost ALWAYS tell when someone is interested in another person, even if the other person doesn't have a clue, and I can tell what someone is thinking when they're blowing me off, trying to persuade me, feel awkward or that they're better than me, and the calculations they make sometimes even before they play out. I think this is a gift that a lot of women have. We are by nature observant and methodical when it comes to people. We are in the people-reading business. I think God made it that way so that we could be better nurturing mothers. It's hard to empathize, support and care for another human being when you can't read between the lines. Everything that happens on the surface comes from a hidden catalyst right or even deep below. I have no quick or poignant wrap-up for this thought.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...