Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Resolutions Update (February)

How have I done so far?


1. Take 365 pictures in 365 days. 

CHECK. 56 days down.

2. Move {somewhere, someone} 

I am having a hard time finding a job anywhere right now, but I am still looking. The concentration is still in Portland, but has expanded to Eastern Washington and anywhere else that I've never lived.

3. Create more art. 

Yup, and I learned how to frame art, too. I'm going to be in an art show at school! See the post below.

4. Stop worrying so much. 

I think taking less credits and not having a job helped me out with this resolution this semester. A lot. My other big worry is Matt leaving and being single again. It's an unsettling place to be when you've dated someone for almost two years. But I feel like I'm in a good place right now. So check!

5. Say yes more. 

My goal for March is to say yes to FHE at least twice.

6. Care more about my life than my body. 

Does it count if I've been taking care of my body more? I have been working out more, walking to school, and trying to eat healthier. I think that counts towards caring about my life, don't you?

Pretty good.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I just thought you should know that Bradley just saw me reading your blog and said, "Why doesn't YOUR website have a spaceman?"
Haha...so good job on the spaceman (as well as your resolutions)!

Job and Rachael said...

I am impressed! You have given me new resolve to work on my new years goals! :)

Kellie said...

Rachael, I figured this is the only way I would keep myself accountable.
Kristen, I need to meet this Bradley boy. Also, I made the background myself! It took forever to learn, but if I did it again I think it wouldn't be too bad. In any case, a spaceman is better than some of those cheesy layouts moms make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...