Thursday, August 13, 2009

32 years.

I think it's important to mention that my parents have been married for THIRTY-TWO years. Isn't that amazing? I am so lucky to have grown up with both parents living under one roof. But they have good examples, because both sets of grandparents have been married for over 50 years!

My parents on their wedding day in 1977.

1990?
I bought my dad a do-rag for his birthday and he wore it ALL DAY on Christmas (the day I actually gave it to him).

Favorite picture.
Mata and Tata in New Orleans. They took us on a Caribbean cruise.
Rowland family picture on the ship.
Grandma and Grandpa Fahey!!!!
I would put more pictures up but I don't have any on my computer!

Thank you, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Fahey, and Mata and Tata, for setting a good example! Love you all!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Naazju said...

Your parents are just so stinkin' adorable! Way to give 'em a shout out on their anniversary! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...