Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't Mean Maybe

Can I just say that I can't believe I've lived in Provo for 3 years and never been to Seven Peaks? Yes, I think I can. After months of anticipation, Matt and I had a SIGN that we needed to go today...aka some unexpected money came our way and we took it as a sign that we should spend it on a ridiculously overpriced water park, and bring our friends Megan, Ammon and Laura along with us! We had a great time, but next time I'm buying tickets in advance through citydeals.com or Sundance resort...so much cheaper. Oh well, still worth it.     



After Katie's bridal shower, Matt and I had some much needed alone time. We drove around with the windows down, got rejected from 3 different closed restaurants, and ended up at the gyro place by Raintree. Then we went on a walk on some trail by the Y trailhead. We could see the whole city from there and no one was around. It reminded me of our first kiss. Vereh nahce. 

Overall it's been a good day. Also I asked Matt to marry me and he said yes, then proceeded to tell me how he had to go poop and left. So romantic :) That's my baby.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...